Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Far far away

How long has it been since I last updated my "book"? Well, those of you who actually know of its existence will remind me that I haven't thought about it or even touched it for years now. It is still more of an idea. Maybe I should settle for writing manga story plots. Talented artists who like to draw manga contact me. Just kidding.

Yes, Loriana is still wading through swamps, and Nillon has yet to face his worst fears. So, my book right now is on a very long hiatus. Has been for years... Funny~ But, I realized how silly some of my own writing from back in the day sounds to me now. When one is young and looking for the optimal "Heroine age", 16 sounds wonderful. Well, I'm about to turn 17 (in... a couple weeks, now that I think about it) and I have yet to meet a dragon, grow wings, or set off on an extremely perilous and adventure-fraught journey. How about you? Furthermore, I have still never made myself a dress, a skirt, or even a scarf (that poor crocheted lump in my drawer would disagree with me here). So many things to do, so little time. And so much of that time I DO have is spent working on my AP US History class, worrying about my APUSH class, wishing my APUSH class never existed, or listening to really old French classics. That and Japanese Pop. Strange, I know. Odd combination of likes and dislikes. What's a girl to do?

Well, I still haven't written any more of my story, but I'll outline it once again, same main characters, but with a slightly different perspective. Not all fiction is bad, but most of the stuff written by 13-year olds tends to be. Ok, ok: not bad, just different. And, after this little dose of political correctness, I must be off. Why? To do APUSH work of course!! Cheerio!

No comments: