Monday, December 24, 2007

I can take 'em! Get the cookies...


"How many five year olds could you take in a fight?" 5, according to that quiz. Not too shabby. But, together with a good friend (who also scored 5... funny), I decided that we would make a good team: he could use brute force to entertain them while I run away and grab cookies... then, I'd run back, and subdue them with promises of crunchy chocolate chip cookies... well,a s soon as we can find chocolate chips, that is. Sorry Phil, you're on your own for a while! Bye!

Yes, I may not be able to take them on with physical strength, but times like that are when your mental, strategical abilities shine :) So, if you ever have a hoard of kindergarten kids bent on your blood, run like the wind, and look for that secret cache of cookies in the cupboard... That almost makes me want to go out and stock my pockets with cookies... Spanish 5-year olds are more spoiled, vicious, and bloodthirsty than any other ones I have ever met. But, I know that Danna, Sara, and Elia will all be darling little 5-year-olds :) hehe

1 comment:

stacey said...

You obviously haven't been around your cousin Lily in a while. She's training for the next zombie invasion - DIE ZOMBIE!